2/9/08

In the Hood

Ok -- more snow, no school one day and a couple of delayed openings, plenty of shovelling. This interferes with my time. I was just catching up, but do you ever catch up?

Life goes on . . . two funny bits . . .

I told my son (the one who wishes not to be a double digit his next birthday) that he had to take a shower.
He told me he couldn't.
I asked why.
He said he was full of electricity and that if he took a shower, he might get electrocuted.

Next . . .

My daughter came home from school and told me they were starting to read To Kill A Mockingbird.
She said the teacher read the descriptive passage about Boo Radley's house.
Then she asked the class, "Who has had or has strange neighbors that you avoid?"
To the startlement of my daughter, the neighbor girl raised her hand!

Really? was she thinking of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment