8/3/07

Busy as Bees

Just checking in here.

I seem to be posting more at my ShoutPost blog Scribbles than here for some strange reason.

Anyways here is the update on my life for those keeping track (LOL):

Watching the new "Miss Marple Mysteries" on PBS.

Sometimes watch "America's Got Talent" if I have the time.

Always am watching "So You Think You Can Dance". I love Sara, Neil, and Pasha. (link below)

Wasting my time watching "Age of Love" Monday nights.

Tuned in and watched "Dr. Who" last week and laughed at the Daleks wanting to be human in form.
Guess I shall have to watch again this week to see how it all turns out. David Tennant is a great Dr. Who and I love how his hair and nerdy glasses play into the character. He said when he was very young, he wrote a paper stating that someday he would like to play Dr. Who. His dream came true.

My son is going to summer school. Regular school starts in a few weeks. (YES!)

It was my daughter's birthday so we went out to eat and had a Cheese Cake sampler when we got home.

My brother is renting a cottage by the lake in the mountains and we are going too!

My husband bought a cap/cab for his truck off Craigslist. He is happy.

Had to fix my websites -- stupid server issues caused some problems. This has been time consuming.

Been thinking of giving this blog a beauty makeover at some time.

My dogs are having a hard time with the heat and humidity.

I continue to try to clean the house but may be taking one too many breaks on the computer for "rest time".

I am giving up hamburgers for turkey burgers.

Hope all is going well for my readers as well.

So You Think You Can Dance -- official site: news, bios, message board and more!

TB 8107

No comments:

Post a Comment