10/1/06

Bisquick Pizza Crust Recipes: Thick and Thin Crusts

It is Sunday again and time for another no frills recipe that cannot go wrong.

I cannot say enough about Betty Crocker's Bisquick. It is a miracle product my favorite staple to use.

Here is an easy and quick Bisquick Pizza Crust Recipe to make.
The crust is thick and biscuit like.
It is great and easy to make up if you have lots of left over spaghetti sauce or use a canned or jarred spaghetti sauce.

You will need a 13 x 9 glass pan.

Add 2 cups of Bisquick into the pan. Make a well in the middle of the Bisquick.

Add 1/2 cup of warm water.

Mix together with a fork the Bisquick and water. It should resemble dough. If it is too stiff, add a few sprinkles of water, if it is too wet, add a bit more Bisquick.

Press and pack down with a spoon into the pan covering the whole bottom.

Add your sauce and other ingredients onto the pizza.
Top with 2 cups of shredded cheese.

Cook in a 425 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes.

For a thinner crust use 1 1/2 cups of Bisquick and 1/3 cup of hot water.

Cheap and easy to make.
I never knew that you could do this with Bisquick. When I was in 8th grade, I was invited to a party and the Mom (Mrs. Nichols) made the Bisquick Pizza Crust. I was so impressed and I asked her for the recipe and have made this thousands of times over the years.


I wish I could still thank her today for introducing me to the miracles of Bisquick but I have no idea where she is. Blessings to her and I am sure she would be surprised that I blogged about her cuisinart talents of yesteryear. A very fond memory indeed. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment