9/13/06

Musings

Someone -- give me a little cheese with my whine!

Ok, I just published The Missing Man Post (below) then checked my blog. Now all my fonts have gone wonky on me in my other posts along with spacing issues.

Guess the Missing Man walked off with my fonts and spaces. LOL

Geesh -- someone (anonymous poster) put a comment in my blog about my posts being longer than the Dead Sea Scrolls but this is ridiculous.

Why? why? why oh why?

I will whine and share my cheese with you. LOL

So sorry loyal, devoted and fanatical r eaders of my wondrous blog.

I apologize profusely.
Oh, and by the way, since I am authoress of thousands of articles, I thought I just might begin to post them here one by one.

Dah-lings - How divinely eclectic and entertaining!
Wow! My blog will be about anything, everything, something and nothing at all!
I like fluff! It is fun.

Cheers and clink clink!
As always thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment