6/22/11

Disappearing Brands

Just a synopsis from an article I read that predicts future brands that are presently or nearly dead and will be gone in the near future, by the end of 2012 --

1.  Sony Pictures -- might mean The Young and Restless may end!

2.  A&W stores -- none around here.

3.  Saab -- never drove one.

4.  American Apparel -- did not buy anything at that store.

5.  Sears  -- they have been having troubles a long time, infrequent buyer there.

6.  Sony Ericsson -- may be re-branded.

7.  Kelloggs Sugar Pops -- not really a healthy choice but most brand cereal have had declining sales.  I prefer oatmeal.

8.  My Space -- not surprising, I have one but I never use it.  I guess Tom will leave me if no buyer is found to possibly keep it going, somehow but really, it died years ago.

9.  Soap Opera Digest -- obvious since many soaps have now been canceled, they have nothing to write about.  Look at it once in a while if the grocery line is too long.

10.  Nokia -- which may be bought up by another company, never owned anything by them.

If they disappear, I won't miss them much.

Complete prediction article: 10 Brands that will Disappear in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment