3/12/08

Forget Me Not

That is what my blog here is saying to me . . . scribble some more.

Well -- an update.
First off -- no mail for us today. Good news, no junk mail to throw out although junk mail can be good source to craft with.

Second -- still a few glitches here (Scribbles at Shoutpost). Very discouraging when there is no access.

Third -- I have been blog hopping and party going at Penny Lane (link on side bar since I cannot link here at the moment glitch) -- stop on over if you wish. Oh and there is a picture gallery there I started.

Fourth -- sort of lonely over here between people leaving (I think my blog is the oldest one here (and most developed) that survived the mass exodus.) and now, I have moved Wordless Wednesday to Penny Lane where people can comment!

Fifth -- last week my son was sick, the Verizon FiOs connection was not working all so well for days so it was random blogging and internet access (thank God for auto posting at Penny Lane!), and then we have been rehearsing for the Talent Show which is this Friday.

So that is it in a nutshell.
Oh and did I mention -- I am making a doll house project (planning) which I will be documenting over at Penny Lane. I have been putting up some miniature pages there with info on them. So that is the scoop on the Nutshell News.

Easter is coming so soon! Where is spring? It is has been snowing here now for several hours.
Make it stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment