12/31/07

Weekend Whimsies - Christmas Week

Nothing much here but MORE snow! At least it is warm -- 40 something degrees and the snow is melting.

The phone continues to ring with political messages for the upcoming January NH primary while the door bell rings as people canvas the neighborhood with flyers for their favorite candidate they support.

I had one very nice young man stop by supporting Obama. He was so NICE, POLITE and incredibly ARTICULATE. He was also a very very beautiful child and much loved by family and friends, I could tell! He did his schpeel about Obama and afterwards I asked him if he were a college student and he said yes. I wished him well academically and happy life and good health always! He was so surprised and said that that was better than getting the door slammed in his face by so many people. (The phone is ringing AGAIN at this moment, just another political call.). So I would like to remember this young man and always hope the best for him, whoever he may be.

The children have been entertaining themselves the past week with their GameBoys. My son seems to prefer wearing pajamas than clothing and I forget what my daughter looks like since she spends so much time in her room drawing or reading.

My husband's vacation is almost over and he rested, played with his trains, fixed his vehicles and hogged the computer for his eBay finds. He and my son went to a new train shop and had a nice time.

I just wish this cold of mine would go away. It sure has been lingering.
I need to go buy some stock in the Kleenex Company but I guess for now, I will just tune in and watch the Beverly Hillbillies Marathon and laugh my cold away.

No comments:

Post a Comment