11/19/07

Weekend Whimsies

Ok -- a Weekend Whimsey Update --

The Bored and the Beautiful

Saturday was the last day of my computer class! Yeah!
Everything was great and the instructor gave out the evaluations.
I did mine without my glasses on. Big mistake.
I handed it in and she was not suppose to peek at it and said, "Ah ha! You were the one who gave me all ones this time and last time!"

I said yes because you are a most excellent instructor.
Then the gal sitting next to me said, "I think you meant to give her all sixes."
OOPS!!
So I made a big X on the ones, and filled in the sixes and wrote an apology note to the administrators on the evaluation.
Then I laughed till I was crying. I could hardly repeat the story with out cracking up.

Just another comment on college classes with younger people, my god, can't they turn off their cell phones while in class? Some even answered their phones while class was going on. REALLY! My brother is taking classes at another University and he says the same thing PLUS while the Professor is talking, students are talking too instead of listening infringing upon the rights of others who are paying to take the classes. Where are people's manners?

On Sunday my husband wanted to go to a Train Show so we all went.
I was doing fine until I had to deal with the "Bored and Beautiful" teen daughter (what my 9 year old calls her).
We were only gone a few hours but gee, it seemed as though she thought we were gone a whole lifetime.
She had to come with us because that was her punishment for not making her bed several days before getting on her laptop and keeping the door closed.

It is very cold here. Not liking the cold much.

No comments:

Post a Comment