11/2/06

Customer Service and a Turkey Tip

It is that time of year when everyone starts their Christmas shopping.

Fortunately, I get mine all done and my Christmas cards too Columbus Day Weekend. I mail my cards out the Wednesday before Thanksgiving so most people get them on Friday. I also have my whole Thanksgiving dinner ready to cook.


I only do crockpot turkey breast. I get a turkey breast with an automatic pop up timer and put in the crockpot with a cup or two of water for 5-6 hours on high. The meat is tender and juicy and falls right off the bones making it easy to cut up.

So, let's get back to the shopping and customer service tip.
If you are unsatisfied in any way and need to call the company, then get a customer service representative that is not helping you, ask that representative to talk to someone on the "executive resolution team".
This is a little know group within a company that helps settle customer issues that remain unresolved even after a manager has stepped in.

Most companies do not tell you that these teams exist so you do have to advocate for yourself and your consumer dollar.

Source: First magazine 10/9/06 page 84 -- Edgar Dworsky, founder of ConsumerWorld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment